On April 24, 2021, twenty Friends and Neighbors spent two hours in the woods collecting every bit of trash, including an old boot, an antique water bottle, many other “historic” artifacts, and much broken glass. Thanks to everyone for removing the unnatural from the natural. We also got a lesson from Conservation Land Steward Michael Ratner on how to identify and safely remove invasive garlic mustard and bittersweet.
- All volunteers must pre-register for the clean-up. Registration shall include your name, address, cell phone or e-mail.
- All volunteers must complete the volunteer indemnification agreement at check-in and those completed forms will be forwarded to the Arlington Recreation Department at the conclusion of the event.
- Masks and 6’ Social Distancing are required at all times.
- No sharing of equipment, or sanitize any shared equipment between uses.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the check-in table in the clearing.